- When sharing a Story report to a specific user, the following error message is shown: "Error while saving"
- When sharing by RBP or Group which includes that particular user, the user still does not see the Shared Story in Report Center
- Splunk logs (accessible to support) will show the following: "]Exception while updating the SAc Share criteria
com.successfactors.reportcenter.api.provider.ReportingArtifactProviderException: Error caused while parsing response for Share Service "
- The user, when given Create Story permissions, just gets a blank loading screen when trying to create a new Story
- SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Error while saving, cannot share Story, user cannot see shared story, AYT-29591 , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-FWK , Framework, Infrastructure, Network, Performance , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.