- When posting a write-up with transaction type 700 to a revalued asset, you get Error Message no. AA402 - You cannot post write-ups
- You try to "reverse" all the accumulated depreciation, Ordinary depreciation and Revaluation ord.dep., but the write-up corrects/"reverses" the Ordinary deprec. only, but not “revaluation of ordinary depreciation” with TType 700
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
AA 402, ABZU, ABZUL, TType 700, tty 700, transaction type 700 Write-up ordinary and special depreciation, AW01N, Revaluation ord.dep., Ordinary deprec., ABAW, tty 800, reverse, reversing , KBA , FI-AA-AA-H , Revaluation , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.