- When workflow has a dynamic role as an approver, and in the dynamic role a job information field like legal entity is being checked to decide the approver, in such cases the workflow approver isn’t identified and the workflow is automatically approved.
- If in a workflow configuration, the dynamic role is a step-approver the step is skipped.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central: Time Off
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central: Timesheet
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central: One Time Deduction
Time Off, Employee Central, Workflow, Dynamic Role, one time deduction, timesheet , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-WAN , Workflows - Alerts - Notifications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.