Changing Text size doesn't work if no text is entered in Story of SAP Analytics Cloud
SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.22.0 (Q3 2020)
Reproducing the Issue
- Open any of the existing Story in SAC.
- Click + and select TEXT.
- In Styling of the TEXT -> Font, change the size from default 16 to 12 (for example).
- Click blank space in the story to existing editing Text box.
- Check the Styling of the TEXT box again, the font is back to 16.
This is current limitation.
If want the font size change to "stick" it needs to actually be applied to some text. A workaround would be to insert a blank space with the font size changed.
A workaround would be to insert a blank space with the font size changed.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Layout, input box, text box, C4A, BOC, SAC, AnalyticsCloud, Analytics Cloud, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, network connection, bandwidth, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, slower, Performance problem, stopped, slow, slowness, hangs, hanging, Cross calculation, sac bp performance sap kba , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem