- Pre-day1 user does not syncronized with permanent user
- Two users record in Bizx
- Once the candidate is created in KMS and OnboardingCandidateInfo (OCI) is available in Bizx for him, the manager completes the PHV Step, then “Post PHV” notification is triggered from KMS.
- Once this notification reaches Bizx, if Preday1 switch is enabled then, we generate a temporary userID for this candidate, update this temporary userID in his OCI and in KMS (LoginName key), and make him a temporary user in Bizx.
- The new hire can now login into Bizx and do paperwork by clicking on the complete PaperWork link in the tile.
- After NES is completed (or other step depends on customer business workflow), the candidate should be hired – i.e., He will get a new actual userID which needs to be updated in place of the old temporary userID (that was generated in step II)
- The process of update of userID varies based on the whether EC is present or HRIS (third party application, include SAP) is present.
- For EC flow, when the candidate is hired from ‘Manage Pending Hires’ page, EC sends ONB the updated userID and the kmsUserID. Using this KmsUserId, we update the corresponding CIO with the new userID. If RCM is present, we update RCM to mark the candidate as hired.
- For HRIS flow,
- The user Import file must have the actual userID along with the KmsUserID (column is ONBOARDING_ID). It must OData API call.
- The temporary user id corresponding to the imported KMSUserId will be found from the OCI and the temporary user id is replaced with the actual user id in USERs_SYSINFO table and other references of the user entry.
- Note: OCI and KMS are still not updated with the new user id.
- When the OnStartDateStatusChange job runs, it will pick the new user and then update the actual user id in KMS, updates OCI. If RCM is present, it also updates RCM with the new user id and moves candidate’s record to “hired” status.
- Pre-day1 user
- OnStartDateStatusChange job
- OnStartDate job
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions