- In transaction SM21 the system logs are flooded with the warning message 'SSF_KRN_VERIFY : function returned 5'
- Primary and Secondary signing certificate is configured for SAML as per the KBA 2462389 - SAML2.0: Renew IdP signing certificate on Service Provider on NetWeaver ABAP without downtime
- The Primary signing Certificate has expired in transaction STRUST
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5 and higher
trusted providers; signature and Encryption; expired signing certificate; expired certificate; Funktion retournierte 5; , KBA , BC-SEC-LGN-SML , SAML 2.0 for ABAP , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.