You try to grant a certain privilege to a certain user, schema, HDI container or try to execute a certain statement, query, search, transaction or plan and receive an error similar to:
- Could not grant privilege <xxx> on schema <xxx>. You are not authorized to perform the required actions
- Could not modify user <xxx>. Could not grant role <xxx> You are not authorized to perform the required actions
- Error during Plan execution of model _SYS_BIC:onep.Queries.qnoverview/CV_QMT_OVERVIEW (-1), reason: user is not authorized
- transaction rolled back by an internal error: insufficient privilege: Not authorized
- search table error:  user is not authorized
- pop1 (rc 2950, user is not authorized)
- insufficient privilege: search table error:  user is not authorized
- Could not execute 'SELECT * FROM"_SYS_BIC"."<table>"' SAP DBTech JDBC: : insufficient privilege: Not authorized.SAP DBTech JDBC: : insufficient privilege: Not authorized
- SAP HANA Platform 1.0
- SAP HANA Platform 2.0
- SAP Cloud Platform
select, execute, read, create, create any, _sys_repo, grant, role, container, schema, schemas, user, with grant, tables, cloud, access, guid, insufficient, missing, No InfoProvider exists, GET_INSUFFICIENT_PRIVILEGE_ERROR_DETAILS, modify, user is not authorized, rc 2950, , search table error, plan execution, system, _sys_bic, analytic, Error 258 has occurred, SM37, cube, SYS.REPOSITORY_REST, SCENARIO, admin, SAP Solution Manager, 7.2, CCMS_BI_SETUP, BW Content not activated, InfoProvider , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.