Your broadcast fails with the following error message:
Test recipient e-mail address is missing in the business configuration
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics.
- Choose the view Broadcasts .
- Search for your broadcast and check the Last Broadcast Run tab.
It failed with the above error message.
Your system is a test system and it is currently configured to send all outgoing emails to 1 email address only, instead of sending them to the actual recipients. However, as the error message in the broadcast indicates, this email address was not specified.
Please either change your business configuration so that the emails are sent to the actual recipients, or alternatively maintain an email address.
- Go to the work center Business Configuration.
- Choose the view Overview.
- Search for the activity 'E-mail and fax settings' and open it.
- Click 'E-mail and fax settings'.
The relevant settings need to be made in the section 'E-Mail and Fax Delivery in a Non-Productive System'.
KBA: 2585650 - Broadcast E-mails are Not Received by the Recipients
broadcast, error message, not delivered, not sent, Test recipient e-mail address is missing in the business configuration , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To