It is seen during an installation that AddNode and/or DeployFiles are failing, which may result in one or more of following symptoms:
- Lots of DFO files left in:
- Error generated in Setupengine.log or errorsandwarnings.log
ERROR: Could not reach CMS '<HOST>:6400'. Specify the correct host and port and check for network issues. (FWM 20030)
- Missing new client actions in Central Management Console (CMC) or BI Launchpad (BILP)
- Servers running with errors
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3)
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.