- secSAPR3 connection works fine. Users can login using SAP authentication
- In CMC -> authentication -> SAP->
- Entitlement Systems: get the error: “Failed to retrieve Authentication system object”
- User Update-> get the error: “An error occurred:
While trying to invoke the method com.crystaldecisions.sdk.properties.IProperty.getValue() of a null object returned from com.crystaldecisions.sdk.properties.IProperty(java.lang.Object)
- There are 2 objects retrieved when running the below query. Then there is no issue with secSAPR3 pin files:
Select * from ci_infoobjects,ci_systemobjects,ci_appobjects where si_name='secSAPR3_pin.xml' or si_plugin_pinfile='secSAPR3_pin.xml'
In E2E traces, There are some entries related to ‘Update Authentication Group Membership and User Aliases’
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
Authentication, CMC, instances, instance, recurring, next run, sap, pin, BI, secSAPR3, secSAP, sec, update, updates, Entitlement Systems, User Update, corrupted , KBA , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.