You have the same issue in KBA 2423166 so you turn on the "Hide Parents".
The following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC) when you try to run a data action:
- The data action 'xxx' contains errors, so it couldn't run on version 'yy'.
The same data action can be run successfully with the same user when "Hide Parents" is off.
You open the data action with the admin user and do not see any validation error.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.22
Reproducing the Issue
- Turn on "Hide Parents" option for a dimension enabled with Data Access Control.
- Run the data action with a business user.
A dimension member is used in the data action but this user does not have access to this dimension because of DAC and Hide Parents setting.
- Validate the data action with the business user that cannot run the data action. You should be validation errors.
- Grant the user with the access of the member showing in the validation error.
- 2423166 - Users are able to see and enter master data when data access control is enabled in SAP Analytics Cloud
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-AF , Advanced Formulas , Problem