- Hierarchy drill does not work consistently in the story with linked model.
- Drill does not collapse or expand correctly.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.21.6
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story with linked model
- create a cross tab table in a story.
- Try to drill a column to expand/collapse to level1, level2, level 3, etc.
- Notice drill to collapse does not work consistently.
This is a product issue.
The fix will be available in Wave Release Number 2021.4
For release cycle information, refer to:
2728183 - SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) releases and release information
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-TAB , Table , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Known Error