What is exact maximum of width and height of an image that could attached in Document Generation Template and could be downloaded through PDF?
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Employee Central - Document Generation
- For Microsoft Word format file type, Currently there is a size limitation for images and logos in the RTE when the template needs to be generated. To render images or logos correctly in this case, they must be inserted with an original size of maximum 100 height and 200 width and Anything from that, the system will automatically downscale the image, refer on implementation guidebook Document Generation - Uploading an Image to a Template
- For the PDF file type, we do not have a exact number for the maximum image size, as PDF tries to accommodate the bigger image size by reducing the size of the text/other content given along with the image.
After 1200px there doesn't to be any difference with the image size, except for the text size which that includes on the template will keeps reducing.
As we cannot control how the size of the image is handled in the PDF, giving an exact number is not possible.
The recommended maximum size to maintain for an image in Document Generation Template is within 800*1200px or 1200*1200px for PDF file type.
Document Generation, Document Generation Template, Size, Maximum Width, Maximum Heigh, PDF, File Type, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DOC , Document Generation , How To