You are getting errors when attempting to synchronize your Producer or Instant Producer with your Manager. You may be seeing problems on launch of desktop component. You may see the following:
- The problem may only be related to one workarea
- Others do not see the same problem
- The problem is not caused by a particular object or objects being edited by another user
- It appears the problem is likely to be caused by corruption of the local workarea
- you may see unusual icons on objects, rather than the normal Green Cloud (Not editing, controlled by Manager), Green Pencil (currently editing), Red Star (unsaved changes have been made). You may see, for instance, a question mark in a circle (inconsistant status between Producer and Manager)
- The following normal solutions have been tried and do not work:
- Check the problem object on the Manager - Is it currently being edited by another user? If so, get them to Save and Finish Editing.
- Synchronize with the Synchronization button
- Right click at the top item on the tree and select Update from Server
- Right click on a problem object or branch and select Save to Server with Finish Editing
- Addressing timeout issues:
- Increasing the Watchdog Heartbeat (See the Desktop Component Guide, Watchdog section for details)
- 2390539 - Time Out Issue When Uploading/Downloading between Producer and Manager
Cloud SAP Enable Now Desktop Components
Cloud SAP Enable Now Manager
KBA , KM-WPB-PRO , SAP Enable Now - Producer , KM-WPB-IPR , SAP Enable Now - Instant Producer , KM-WPB , SAP Enable Now , KM-WPB-MGR , SAP Enable Now - Manager , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.