- Picture displays in the middle of the cross-tab.
- Image or Text Object added on the right side of a cross-tab, does not display at the expected location on the report.
- Cross-tab in Crystal Reports dynamically grows to the right, and therefore Text or Image added to the right of it, show up in the middle of the cross-tab. How to always show the Text Object or Image to the right of the cross-tab?
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a report based on any data source.
- Insert a cross-tab on the report.
- In the design view of the report, add a Text Object, Field, or an Image to the top right corner of the cross-tab.
- When viewing the report, the cross-tab dynamically grow horizontally, and does not show the object added to the top right of the cross-tab.
How to always show the Text or Image to the right of a cross-tab?
- To maintain the position of the objects added on the right of a cross-tab, check the section option: "Relative Positions"
- In Crystal Reports, open the report containing the cross-tab.
- Under the menu "Report", select "Section Expert"
- Select the section in which the cross-tab is located.
- On the right side, under the tab "Common", check the option "Relative Positions"
- Click "OK" to accept the change.
Now, when viewing the report, the objects, like a Text Object, Fields, or Image will dynamically move with the cross-tab.
CR, xtab, crosstab , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , How To
SAP Crystal Reports 2013 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2016 ; SAP Crystal Reports 2020