During the Enrollment for Benefit with Benefit Type Insurance, If the Selected Enrolling for value is Employee Only, The Enroll Dependents tab are unable to filter it to "No Selection" and all Dependents are showing up in the list.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Employee Central - Global Benefits - Insurance
- Employee Central - Global Benefits - Savings Plan
- Employee Central - Dependents Management
Reproducing the Issue
During the enrollment, with below steps:
- Go to Profile of any Employee of eligible Employee on the system and navigate to Benefit Portlet.
- Look for the Open for Enrollment Benefit with Benefit type Insurance.
- On Enrolling for Field select Child.
- On Enroll Dependents tab, the expected output should be only the dependents with type Child will show up on the selection.
This kind of otput is maintained on Eligible Enrollee Options in Insurance Plan.
Follow above provided steps and on the Enrolling for field, select Employee Only.
The ouput would be all the listed Dependents on Employee records are showing up on the selection.
Despite in Eligible Enrollee Options, there's no maintained Dependent types.
Expected System Behavior
Listing of the dependents during the enrollment when there is no data maintained under Select Allowed Dependent Types is expected behavior. However, if any of the listed dependents are chosen, then on save of the enrollment the system would throw an error saying "Selected dependent is not eligible for this plan. Please refer details of the selected "Enrolling For" option for eligible dependents."
Note: If the selected Enrolling for is Employee Only, make sure that Minimum and Maximum Allowed Dependents are maintainted correctly.
Insurance, Savings Plan, Benefit Enrollment, Dependent Type filter, Savings Plan, Eligible Enrollee Options, Enroll Dependents, Insurance Plan , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GBF , Global Benefits , Problem