- Creating and saving a new custom theme is possible, but new theme does not show up on the themes list
- No error is displayed by theme designer user interface
- SAP Note 2784789 - UI theme designer for ABAP: Check authorization and switch off not allowed actions - Is already applied
- User has change activity authorization to object /UI5/THEME
- HTTP Trace and Browser Console logs show that several PUT requests are getting 403 error - Forbidden
- UI Theme Designer
- NetWeaver AS ABAP
- NetWeaver AS Java
theme designer abap change save modify firewall network authorization permission 403 un-authorized portal java , KBA , CA-UI2-THD , Theme Designer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.