- In Solution Manager, you are attempting to get a rating for JAVA systems running on HANA Database by following steps KBA 1824881 Summary of Grey Rated Early Watch Alert (EWA) Reports
- During this process the error below occurs:
No performance data is returned from BW InfoCube. Infocube: 0SMD_MPEH
- You then attempt to create logical indexes for BW providers
- This fails with the error "invalid schema name: <schema_name>" (schema_name is lower case)
2020-09-14 09:49:11.567214 e CubeHandler CubeSchema.cpp(06220) : ScenarioWrapper::executeSqlStatements: invalid schema name: sap<sid>: line 1 col 20 (at pos 19)
- In HANA Studio, you have created a schema mapping as per Define Schema Mapping but issue persists
- SAP HANA, platform edition;
SAP HANA, platform edition, sap_hana, database, db, saphana, Solman, table config for index , KBA , HAN-DB-ENG-BW , SAP HANA BW Engine , SV-SMG-SER-EWA , EarlyWatch Alert , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.