- Error accessing a web page.
- Error: "<website url> refused to connect."
- Able to open the URL directly in a web browser.
- When creating a Web Page on a Story in SAP Analytics Cloud, it display the error: "<website url> refused to connect."
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAP Analytics Cloud, create a Story.
- Insert a Web Page in the Story.
- Enter the URL in the Web Page Address.
- It then fails with the error: "<website url> refused to connect."
- Web Page added in a Story in SAP Analytics Cloud, will be embedded in the Story.
- The error occur because the web site the URL points is not configured to allow web page embedding.
- Contact the administrator of the website, and request to allow web page embedding.
- To confirm the URL used does not allow web page embedding ( iFrame ):
- In a web browser, go to: https://iframetester.com
- Enter the URL used of the Web Page in SAP Analytics Cloud, and click "Render iFrame"
- If it fails, it confirm the website the url points to does not allow web page embedding (iFrame)
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , Problem