About Partner Apps
SAP cannot solve all of our customers’ business challenges alone. Our partner ecosystem provides additional innovations to help customers on their journey to become an Intelligent Enterprise and a Best-Run business.
SAP App Center is the enterprise marketplace where we bring together customers and partners on a single, easy-to-use, global online platform. Here, customers can discover, try, and buy partner applications that are built or extend existing SAP technology and solutions.
Partners can market and deliver (in different shapes and sizes) their apps, add-ins, Point-to-Point/Middleware based integrations between SAP and 3rd Party Application and integration kits to SAP's global customers — solutions that help customers grow their business.
In the following space, you will find key information about the app, and in most cases a short video explaining its purpose.
The full list of all SAP Partner Apps are available here.
- Go to https://www.sapappcenter.com/en/
- Scroll down to the “Popular on SAP App Center” section and select “HR and People Engagement”
- Scroll down a little more and select “All HR and People Engagement” HR and People Engagement list here
- App Support
- First line of support is offered by partner company to the customer for the application developed by them.
- SAP SuccessFactors supports data, permissions and integration packages issues to help ensure that the partner applications work as desired. Please note, these partner applications are owned and managed by the partners themselves.
- SAP Cloud Platform supports the Extension Package & Cloud Platform Integration
SAP Partner Apps using:
- Point-to-Point integration between a 3rd Party Application and SAP SuccessFactors HCM HXM Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration Suite + Other SAP Applications
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- OData API
- Integration center
- Intelligent Service Center
SAP Partner Apps, applications, https://www.sapappcenter.com/en/, HR and People Engagement, SAP Cloud Platform supports the Extension Package & Cloud Platform Integration, SuccessFactors Integrations, SAP SuccessFactors Platform Extensions. , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , BC-NEO-CON , Cloud to On-premise Connectivity service , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-MDF , Metadata Framework API (MDF) , BC-NEO-EXT-SF , Extensibility of SAP SuccessFactors on SAP CP , LOD-SF-INT-EC , Employee Central SFAPI & OData Entities , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-CPM , Continuous Performance Management , LOD-EC-GCP-PY , Payroll Integration EC to Employee Central Payroll , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-GM , Goal Management , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.