- How to troubleshoot the following advanced features based on Live Data Connection to SAP BW in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Scenario 1: Create a schedule for publishing a story to users
- Scenario 2: View story in SAC mobile app using SAP Cloud Connector-based Mobile Single Sign-On
- Scenario 3: View story in SAC using Tunnel Connection
- All of those features/Scenario require to
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14
For Scenario 1 & 2
- Please always ensure that you can test the related Live Data connection (Edit > Save) with Advanced Features enabled.
=> If you observe any error when saving the Live Data connection with with Advanced Features enabled, please go through all required steps:
- Please always ensure that you can view same story from browser based on same Live Data connection to SAP BW using a Direct connection.
=> If it works in browser, then you can try to create a new Tunnel type connection to simulate the responses when creating scheduled publications to view stories in mobile app as they are working in same structure through SAP Cloud Connector (SCC). If same issue could be reproduced using Tunnel type connection, you can follow the steps as below to continue your troubleshooting.
=> Otherwise, it would be pure Live BW issue and please reach SAP Support using component LOD-ANA-LDC-BW.
For Scenario 3
- Collect end-to-end trace involving SAC > SCC > ABAP ( See SAP KBA 2746754):
- SAP Cloud Connector traces
- Cloud Connector Loggers (ljs_trace.log) in Debug level
- Payload Trace (traffic_trace_<account id>_on_<landscapehost>.trc)
- ICM traces
- HTTP trace
- For SAC, it is better to follow procedure described in SAP KBA 2280022 - How to collect a HTTP archive (HAR) file (Chrome developer tools network trace) in SAP Analytics Cloud
- After that, you can start your troubleshooting by going through all of traces:
- Firstly, identity in HTTP trace failed request and also the error in response.
=> Examples of Request URL:
- https://<your SAC URL>/lcs/scc/tunnel/<Connection name>/sap/bw/ina/GetServerInfo
- https://<your SAC URL>/lcs/scc/tunnel/<Connection name>/sap(Session-Id)/bw/ina/GetResponse
- Go to SCC traces or ICM traces and search with the Session-Id to check if you can find same error in either of them around same time.
=> Note: as the Session-Id may be divided into multiple lines in SCC Payload Trace or truncated in ICM traces, it is suggested to search using several characters (less than 10) only in the beginning of Session-Id.
- If same error for Session-Id observed in HTTP trace can be found in ICM traces, please reach your ICM expert to look into the ICM trace or reach SAP Support using component BC-CST-IC.
- If same error for Session-Id observed in HTTP trace can be found in SCC Traces only but not ICM traces, please reach your SCC expert or reach SAP Support using component BC-MID-SCC.
- If same error for Session-Id observed in HTTP trace can be found in neither SCC traces nor ICM traces, please reach SAP Support using component LOD-ANA-LDC-HAN.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC-HAN , SAC Live Data Connection HANA , LOD-ANA-MOB , SAC Mobile , How To