You would like to know if the new feature in 2011 to Verify E-Mail Address needs to be done for the already existing channels on the system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Service and Social view.
- Open E-mail Addresses, under Communication Channels.
- Select Channel ABC (ABC represents the Channel ID).
- See the Verify Option, even though this is an old Channel.
There is no need to verify the email address for the already existing channels which are created before 2011 C4C release.
All the channels already present on the system should keep working fine even without the verification. In case they need to overgo changes or to be reactivated, the verification is then needed.
Also please note that verification code will not be sent to SAP technical email address(ex: email@example.com), please use your company mail box as a channel.
Email ; mail ; channel ; serive ; verification ; verificated ; verification code , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , How To