You receive an error when migrating open sales orders.
Error message: PAF: Inbound Processing: System Failure
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Click on Overview.
- Search for Migration of Open Sales Orders and select it.
- Click on Open.
- Click on Migrate open sales orders using the migration tool.
- Select the appropriate file.
- Click on Execute Migration Step-by-Step.
- Click on Repeat Simulation > Simulate for all records.
- Statistics: Error detected during import simulation.
- Error detected in source record.
- PAF Inbound processing: System Failure
Error occurs due to the numbering of the recurrence ID in the migration file. You have maintained two recurrence IDs 123 and 128 (123 and 128 represents the recurrence IDs). The recurrence IDs have to be in sequence and incremented by 1.
You need to rename the recurrence IDs in the migration file to put them in sequence.
KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem