How can an admin or recruiter delete a candidate profile or application from the system.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- It is possible for the recruiters to delete both the candidate profile and the application. This can be achieved by using the Delete Candidate tool in Admin Center
2670133 - Delete Candidate Feature - Recruiting Management
- Important Note: It is not possible to target a single application, the candidate profile and other applications must also be anonymized.
- The candidate profile will be marked for anonymization and will be anonymized by the RCM Entity Anonymization job which should be scheduled in provisioning.
- The delete candidate tool will also disposition "In Progress" applications and moved them to status called Deleted on Demand by admin. The applications are marked for anonymization and will be anonymized by the RCM Entity Anonymization job.
- Important Note: If an application is already disqualified or "dispositioned", the application will not be moved to the Deleted on Demand by admin status and as per KBA below, the application will remain in the system as per the customer's configuration of data retention management or data retention time management. The application will need to meet the DRM or DRTM inactivity period and when it meets the criteria, it will be anonymized by the RCM Entity Anonymization job.
2722938 - Application is not anonymized when candidate profile deleted by candidate via external career site
- To avoid this scenario, it is recommended to move the application to an "In Progress" status before using the Delete Candidate tool in Admin Center. This is documented in the below KBA
2953639 - How to purge an application before a candidate or administrator deletes the candidate profile
Delete candidate, application, rcm entity anonymization, purge, remove, ad hoc, admin, recruiter , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , Problem