- Error: 'No more memory available to add rows to an internal table.'
- When refreshing a report based on SAP Table in Crystal Reports, it fails with the error.
- In another environment, the same report based on SAP Table refresh successfully in Crystal Reports.
- When refreshing a report in Crystal Reports based on SAP Table, Cluster or Function, it fail with the error:
"Failed to execute query: 'No more memory available to add rows to an internal table.'
Redesign your query or contact the data source maintainer to solve the problem."
- SAP Crystal Reports 2013
- SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- SAP Crystal Reports 2020
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
Reproducing the Issue
- In Crystal Reports, create a new report, using the connection: "SAP Table, Cluster, or Function"
- Select the SAP System to connect to, and enter the user credentials.
- Select a table, then add a couple of database fields to the report.
- When refreshing the report, it fails with the error: "No more memory available to add rows to an internal table."
- The SAP System fails due to not enough memory to process the data. More memory is required on the SAP System to process the fetched data.
- In more details: When the report is executed, a system dump is generated on the SAP System side.
In transaction: ST22, the system dumps reference a memory allocation error. The issue is not on the Crystal Reports side, but on the SAP System side.
Contact your SAP BASIS Administrator to increase the SAP System memory allocation.
2840590 - Troubleshooting SAP Memory Dumps - Guided Answers
CR , KBA , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , BC-CST-MM , Memory Management , Problem