When you click a hyperlink (to Enable Now Manager) in a Microsoft Office document, you may experience the following behavior before you can open the page that you requested:
- You are redirected to a logon page or an error page
- You are prompted for authentication information.
Typically, this behavior occurs when the following conditions are true:
- You open the Office document in edit mode outside the Web browser.
- The Web site in the hyperlink uses a Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication system that relies on HTTP session cookies for client identification.
Even if you have already provided user credentials, you are prompted to provide the user credentials again.
Example Error : “You have followed an invalid link. If you have bookmarked this link, please replace it with your application URL “. :
Note: The hyperlink does work if you type it directly in the browser or in the Open box of the Run dialog box.
- SAP Enable Now Manager with SSO (Single Sign-on) Enabled
- Accessing Manager URL from hyperlink in 3rd party software, typically a Microsoft Office product.
SSO, Link, hyperlink, invalid, MSOffice, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, password, User ID, UserID, User, login, prompt , KBA , KM-WPB-MGR , SAP Enable Now - Manager , KM-WPB , SAP Enable Now , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.