- Error in calling up function 'BAPI_APOATP_CHECK in APO server 'XXXCLNT100': RFC destination XXXCLNT100 doesn't exist;
- Error in calling up function 'BAPI_APO_SCHEDULING in APO server 'XXXCLNT100': RFC destination XXXCLNT100 doesn't exist;
- In CFM5 transaction in ECC system, the XXX (old APO system) doesn't exist anymore;
- The expectation is that the YYY (new APO system) is used to do ATP check.
- SAP ERP Available-to-Promise (ATP)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- APO - Advanced Planner and Optimizer
- SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
SAP ERP 6.0
LS_ATP06-PRODTYP; /SAPAPO/ATPC06; READ_CUSTOMIZING; VA02; SCC4; , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.