- During dynamic modification some dynamic modification criterion is not taken into account, such as vendor/supplier, manufacturer or customer. Although, in the task list everything seems to be properly done:
- Only the material criterion is taken into account during dynamic modification.
- How do the dynamic modification criteria work in quality management?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-QC-AQC, QM-IM, dynmod, Lieferant, Kunde, Hersteller, QDQL, GR, PO, goods receipt, purchase order, Dynamisierung, DMR, rule, combination, into account, reduced testing, full, inspection plan, inspection lot, QS015, QS 015, Prüflos, V_TQ33, TQ33, DYNKRIT, V_T411, T411, TQ39, MATKZ, LIEFKZ, HERSTKZ, KUNDKZ , KBA , QM-QC-AQC , Active Quality Control , QM-IM , Quality Inspection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.