Problem description: Exporting to PDF renames the font
Crystal is changing the name of the font embedded from TestFont-Medium to TestFont_Medium.
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to reproduce the issue(incl. used master data and/or business documents numbers):
- Use a font as the example above
- Create a new Report and insert a text object with any text
- Set the font to one of the Fonts that uses a "-" in the name
- Export the report to PDF
- Open the PDF file and click on File, Properties
- Note the font name has changed the "-" to "_"
The issue has been escalated to R&D for a solution
Issue has been resolved and will be available in SP 30 - due out early part of February, 2021
Follow the WIKI for an update when it's been released:
CR, CR for VS, Export, PDF, font name change , KBA , BI-DEV-NET , BI Software Development Kits (SDKs) - .NET or Other , BI-RA-CR , Crystal Reports designer or Business View Manager , Problem