In a Mass Activity Campaign, a task is created but the Owner is not pulled as per the Involved Party Determination. Determination is for Employee Responsible of Account Team.
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Prerequisite: a Sales Campaign with Mass Activity action, creating a Task for the account, with Assign To = Activity Owner.
- Go to the Sales campaigns work centre.
- Go to the Campaigns view.
- Open your Mass activity Campaign.
- Facet: Activities -> the Owner is not populated as per the Involved Party Determination.
The Owner is not maintained in the Account; the Employee Responsible is not equal the Owner in this case.
Please enter an Owner in the Account Team.
mass activity, owner, employee responsible, task , KBA , LOD-CRM-MKT-CAM , Campaigns , Problem