When accessing Recruiting Security Field Setup from provisioning, the page will fail to load and will not open.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Provisioning
- Click on Recruiting Security Field Setup.
- The page will fail to load and the user cannot proceed to make any changes in Recruiting Security Field Setup.
The cause is under investigation by our engineering team and a fix will follow.
This is a known issue and the root cause and solution will be providing by our engineering team. A permanent fix for this issue will be delivered as part of the H1 2021 (B2105) release.
The release dates are :
- This issue will occur if any job requisition template contains the field ID "std_position_obj".
- This field must be temporarily removed from all templates.
- The user will then be able to access Recruiting Security Field Setup and make the necessary changes.
- Once the changes in Recruiting Security Field Setup are complete, please revert the changes to the corresponding templates and define the "std_position_obj" field.
Recruiting Security Field Setup, error, loading, failed, crash, std_position_obj, recruiting V2, secured, job requisition , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem