Unable to assign an asset to one single user in SAP Analytics Hub
- SAP Analytics Hub (Enterprise) 2020.22.00
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAP Analytics Hub.
- From any tab of the application, you can either:
- Click the asset that you want to edit, then click the Edit asset button at the top right of the window.
- Click the Edit mode button at the top right of the page and click the asset that you want to edit, then click the Edit icon.
=> Only Teams (User Groups) is available to be selected.
=> Unable to assign an asset to one single user, which doesn't belong to any team (user group).
- The behavior is by design.
- In current version, the Private assignment is used to restrict its access to specific teams only when validating an asset for release (See help guide).
You can log your preference with our developers via the Adopt and Influence Portal: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/campaign/884
as per 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-HUB , SAP Analytics Hub , Problem