An application error is being thrown out by the system when External User completes his/her Provide Personal Data
An application error occurred. Please try again later, or notify support (with the error information of errorId=<ErrorID>, timestamp=<TimeStamp>, and the version information from the current screen) if the issue keeps occurring.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in as the candidate
2. Click on "Provide Personal Data" Tile
3. Try completing all the needed information
4. Application error will show when click on submit
Back end logs:
Caused by: com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException: SAP DBTech JDBC: : invalid table name: Could not find table/view BE_TLM_TAT_WAIT_PER in schema STG2EUSFV4_STOCKPM192610_E: line 1 col 454 (at pos 453)
As per the logs, this is is failing for time related table in the database level
Please make changes accordingly refering below guide.
- Hide the Time Information section from Provide Personal Data page during Review new Hire Data step.
Go to Admin Center Manage Permissions Roles HiringManagerRole Permissions User Permissions Employee Central Effective Dated Entities, and ensure that the view and edit permission for Time Profile is disabled.
The Hiring Manager whose target population is set to All (External Onboarding) users, the Time Information section doesn't appear on the Provide Personal Data page.
- During Manage Pending Hire step, you can add the Time Information section on the Add New Employee page by providing view and edit access to the Time Profile in the Role-Based Permissions.
The hiring manager whose target population is set as All Employees, can access the Time Information section on the Add New Employee page during manage pending hire.
Time related, Provide Personal Data, ONB 2.0, BE_TLM_TAT_WAIT_PER , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-CDC , Custom Data Collection , Problem