- There was a behavior change in 2011 with respect to the Leave of absence Event display on the history portlet of job and compInfo portlets.
- On the Job Info history, When one tries to Insert a new record, the Leave Of absence and Return from LOA values are not visible for the Event Field dropdown. However this is still visible on the dropdown in compInfo Portlet.
- In 2005 release, it was possible to pick these values it in both the portlets.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- On the 2011 Release, navigate to Job Info Portlet -> History -> Edit / Insert new record
- Notice that for the "Event" Field, the dropdown values donot include "Leave Of Absence" and "Return from Leave of absence"
- They are however visible for the Compensation Information Portlet.
4. In 2005 release, these values were displayed in both jobInfo and compInfo portlets
This is an expected behavior
- Leave of absence and return to work records are not allowed to be created via job info
- These records are only to be created / modified via the Time off UI
2H 2020, 2011, 2005, 1H 2020, SF, EC, Success factors, Employee Central, , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-EVN , Events, Derivation & Employee Status , How To