No drop down option to choose the serial numbers while consuming the goods related to project stock order
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Project management work center
- Go to projects view
- Search for all projects
- And open the desired project
- Go to project stock orders tab
- Select the project stock order
- Click on consume button
- A Pop up screen appears
- Enter serial number manually or upload them ,its working fine.
- But there is no option to choose the serial numbers that were already delivered
In general business scenarios After goods are delivered related to project stock orders ,the ware house team receives all that is delivered but they will have to give the project manager the serial numbers which they are dispatching for consumption . The reason why delivery can be different from Consumption is you can consume as and when you require the goods.
In general after the goods have been delivered say 100, you will need to know which goods(for example 5) you are going to consume and then use those serial numbers while you enter the details in the project stock order by consuming so system will not know which are going to be dispatched out of 100, thus we expect it to manually entered.
So we only allow you to manually enter or use the upload option if you have many serial numbers at a time.
This feature is not supported in the current release of SAP Cloud for Customer/ SAP Business ByDesign.
1. If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your the Account Executive
- Check the link https://www.sap.com/uk/services/advisory-development/application-development.html#contact-us
ByD : An alternative option may be to check the SAP Business ByDesign Ideas Forum to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#campaign/886
Remark : If you received the feedback that PDI Implementation is not possible then only “check the […] Ideas Forum to submit an idea…” is relevant.
Consume project stock order , KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , Problem