The user is not able to select any Brand option and/or Email Layout option when sending an email to the candidate.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting > Candidates
- Select a Candidate
- Send an adhoc email
- Open the Brand picklist. No options will be available.
This can also applies when sending an email or an offer letter within the Job Requisition.
Both Brand and Email Layout are MDF Object on the system and the affected user is missing RBP permissions for this object.
To give an user the ability to select both options, you need to grant the following RBP permissions:
NOTE: Please make sure to check with your partner/admin user that a Brand and/or Email Layout has been created on your system.
- In Admin Center, go to Manage Permission Roles
- Select the Permissions Group which the affected users are members
- Click "Permission..." button
- Under Administrator Permissions, go to Manage MDF Recruiting Objects
- Check the View checkbox for both MarketingBrand and EmailBrandTemplate
Run an OData API Metadata Refresh after saving the changes. For more information on how to run this refresh, please refer to the following KBA: 2171588 - OData API Metadata Refresh and Export - SuccessFactors Cloud
Brand, Missing, Email, Layout, No, Option, Blank, Picklist, Offer , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem