Is it possible to add meta images in Career Site Builder to associate them with career site in social media posts?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Some third-party sites, like Facebook, LinkedIn and Microsoft Teams, allow you to associate an image when you post a link and information for your career site. Whether you use a logo, photo, or other graphic, using this setting allows you to add an OG image as part of your post. In LinkedIn, for example, the meta image would display when you add your site as a link to web content from your profile.
This setting allows you specify one image per brand. You can associate a separate meta image for each of your individual brands; otherwise Career Site Builder uses the meta image you specify for your default brand.
You can choose to specify a different meta image for each of your branded career sites.
NOTE : The meta image is associated to the brand, and not to specific pages within the career site (such as landing pages or category pages).
- Minimum image dimensions – 200 by 200 pixels
- Maximum file size – 8 MB
- Recommended minimum dimensions – 1200 pixels wide by 630 pixels high
- Optimal ratio – 1.91:1
- From the Admin Center, select Manage Career Site Builder, then go to Appearance->Styles ->Global Styles->(Brand) and select the Main tab.
- Select Select Image for the Meta Image field.
The Image Selector dialog appears.
- If you haven't uploaded an image you plan to use for your meta image, select Upload Image.
- Select the Select Image icon.
The Open dialog appears.
- Select the image you want to use, and confirm.
The Open dialog closes, and the image name appears in the Image Selector.
- Select the green Add icon to add the image, and accept the confirmation dialog.
- Select (left arrow) to return to the first page in the Image Selector.
Your uploaded image should now appear in the list of available images.
- Enter descriptive text in the Edit Alt Text field.
Alt text is used by assistive technology such as screen readers, and is a requirement for accessibility.
- Select the Select field for your image.
The Image Selector closes as soon as you select your image, and your image should now appear in the Meta Image field.
- Optional: To change the image, select Change Image.
- Optional: To remove the image, select Remove Image.
- Select Save on your Global Styles page to save the changes.
Meta image, Social Media posts, Career Site Builder, Facebook, Teams, Facebook , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To