This article clarifies how to import Writting Assistant content via Provisioning.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Kindly find below how to generate a "template" for the import of Writting Assistant content:
- Go to Provisioning;
- Search for "Competency Libraries";
- Click on the required Competency Library;
- Select the desired Competency;
- Click on "Teasers";
- On the "New Teaser" box, type a new Teaser name and hit the "Create" button;
- Then, go back to the Competency Library;
- Select the Competency to which the new Teaser was added and download it;
- Open the downloaded .csv file and confirm that the recently created Teaser is listed;
This is the file format that should be used when importing Writting Assistant content in Provisioning.
Now, this file can be used as template that should be used when bulk importing Writting Assistant Data.
Which should be done by following the steps below:
- Go to "Import New Competency Libraries";
- Select the .csv file containing the data to import (please note that file formats other than .csv are not supported);
- Type the exact name of the Competency Library to which the Teasers will be imported to, in the "Library Name" box (otherwise, a new Library could be created, or the content could be added to a different Library);
- Flag the "Override existing teasers and its writing assistant/coaching advisor contents" and the "Override existing behaviors" checkbox;
- Finally, hit the "Import" button.
Then, please feel free to run all necessary tests in order to make sure the Teasers were successfully imported to the system.
How To, Import, Writting Assistant, Content, JDM, JPB, Provisioning, Template. , KBA , LOD-SF-EP-JDM , Job Description Manager , How To