The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC):
- When you right click a cell in a planning story, "Add Data Point Comment" is enabled with some cells.
- However, with other cells, this button is disabled.
If you hover the mouse cursor over the disabled "Add Data Point Comment" button, you see a detailed message "Commenting is only supported on data cells."
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14.23
By design a data point comment is associated with specific data, so you cannot add a comment on an unbooked cell.
This is as designed.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, Commenting is only supported on data cells , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DPC , Data Point Commenting , Problem