In b2011 the checkboxes that should show for the Consent options ("Consent to Email Alerts" & "Consent To Marketing") on Data Capture Forms are not appearing. It appears to be hidden for some reason.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Career Site Builder;
- Click on Pages > Landing;
- Create a new landing page and add the component Data Capture Form;
- Configure the component by specifying a Data Capture Form that has Consent to Email Alerts & Consent To Marketing checkboxes;
- Preview the landing page.
- You will see that only the labels appear and the checkboxes are hidden.
Engineering is investigating the issue.
You don't need to create an incident. You can monitor this KBA and receive notification by clicking on the star.
2692971 - SAP SuccessFactors Known Issues for 2H 2020 Preview and 1H 2020 Release
Data Capture Form, Consent to Email Alerts, Consent To Marketing, RMK, CSB, CRM , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CRM , Data Capture Form, Email Layout, Email Campaign , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , Known Error