- While creating quality notification in transaction QM01, the workflow event CREATED (for business object type BUS2078) is not always triggered.
- In the workflow trace transaction SWEL, the event CREATED is missing sometimes for quality notifications (BUS2078). Event INPROCESS is triggered instead.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-QN-NT, QM-QN, BC-BMT-WFM, send mail, SBWP inbox, SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT_IBF, skip, I0070, NOPR, Notification in process, WS24500047, PMM2, Qualitätsmeldung, Meldung, work item, interested parties , KBA , QM-QN-NT , Creating Quality Notifications , QM-QN , Quality Notifications , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.