- Unable to edit the List View for Diversity data (example: gender, nationality, sex, etc.)
- Error: "Fields disabled because global read logging switch is turned on"
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin center > Reporting and Analytics
- Select List Views
- Click on Employee list > action
- Diversity data are not selectable
The diversity data fields are disabled in the List View because Read Audit is enabled - the diversity fields are considered sensitive fields in Read Audit hence, they're disabled in the reports and List View.
To enable these fields in the List View, you'll need to disable the Read Audit feature. To do so:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Audit Configuration.
- On the Read Audit tab, switch off (disable) the Read Access Logging option.
- Choose Save.
After 2H 2020 release in Production, you can also configure the Sensitive fields in their Read Audit via 2978918 - Configurable Sensitive Personal Data Fields for Read Audit [2H 2020] and Sensitive Personal Data Fields Before 2H 2020
read audit, list view, analytics, report, diversity data, gender, sex, nationality, minority, ethnicity, national id, sensitive data, data, audit, log, employee list , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report (Not Change Audit) , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , Problem