Formatting is lost, including new line, line break and numbering formatting after consuming data from a Live Data Connection in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- New line, line break and numbering formatting is lost after successfully retrieving data from a Live Data Connection to HANA
- Formatting previously applied in a HANA Calculation View is not kept in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Open a Story based on a Live Data Connection, where formatting is used
- Observe that in the story, the formatting is removed
Currently there is no feature within SAP Analytics Cloud to retain formatting when consuming data from a Live Data Connection.
An enhancement request has been created and the Development team is considering this featuree for a future release.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-DES , Model, Story Design & Visualizations , LOD-ANA-LDC-HAN , SAC Live Data Connection HANA , Problem