There has been some minor enhancements on the Job Requisition page as part of the b2011 release. Please refer to the Resolution tab for the before and after.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - 2011 release version.
As part of the b2011 release, the Calendar Popup and the Text Editor (CKEditor) were enhanced. Please refer to the below before and after:
- Copy Job Requisition
- Duplicate Job Requisition
- Agency posting
The Calendar Popup will also populated/highlight the system current date (today's date) automatically. From the above impacted areas, each one will have a different behavior on how the system current date will work. Please refer:
- Copy Existing Job Requisition – No date is selected by default. If you open the Calendar Popup, the current system date will be highlighted only.
- Duplicate Job Requisition – The Due Date from the Job Requisition being copied of will be set as default. If you clear the Due Date from the Calendar Popup, the current system date will be highlighted only.
- Add Agencies – Previously the system would automatically populate the Start and End Posting Dates. After consulting with some customers and investigating it, it has been determined that this was some extra manual work to be done by the Recruiter, and since there wasn't a way to only auto-populate one of the Calendar fields, the Auto-Populate feature has been removed from the screen.
There was an option to set today's date directly in the Calendar Popup.
Use today's date has been remove. Calendar Popup will highlight today's date if no previous date set.
Text Editor (CKEditor)
- Job Requisition Detail page
- Job Profile Screen
- Manage Job Posting Header and Footer
Before: The option to add heading elements (h1 to h6) was not present in the Editor.
Now: User can add heading elements in the Editor. This heading (h1 to h6) content will be propagated on all the places where ever job description is displayed (internal external postings, RMK postings etc.)
RCM-80582, calendar, popup, editor, job, requisition, ui , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To