When creating new G/L accounts by copying existing ones in App "Manage G/L Account Master Data" the selected company codes are not copied and need to be assigned manually afterwards.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 2008 and above
Reproducing the Issue
1. Manage G/L Account Master Data
2. Choose an account to be copied
3. Press Copy
4. Company codes are all selected automatically in the popup window
5. Select All box again on tab Company Code under Company Code Assignment
6. All accounts are now selected
7. Press Save - company codes are added to account
Company Codes have not been selected manually.
Company Codes have to be selected manually as well.
Manage G/L Account Master Data, Copy company codes , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , How To