- Configuring SAP ASE backupserver to communicate with Commvault, from Commvault receiving:
"Error : Local backup server is not configured for server : SID".
- Check SAP ASE: select * from sysservers -- will return output where the srvclass is not a value of '7'.
- SAP ASE on Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7
srvclass, sysservers, commvault, backupserver, backup , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.