The following "SessionFacade::openSessionLogon with user info has failed(Internal error: Unable to initialize the session manager" occurs when creating a Live Data Connection to SAP Universe in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- "======== Exception Info¤¤¤ Message : [repo_proxy 13] SessionFacade::openSessionLogon with user info has failed(Internal error: Unable to initialize the session manager.(hr=#0x8000ffff)¤¤¤ Code error : 401¤¤¤ Mime type : 5¤¤¤ Function :logon in CMS/CMSProxyCorba.cpp:174
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2020.14.X
- SAP Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP6+
- BOE Live Data Connect 3.x
- secEnterprise Authentication without SAML
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped , KBA , LOD-ANA-LDC-UNV , SAC Live Data Connection Universe , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.