- Changing the full year value on the Value Driver Tree changes the actuals data.
- The Data locking on SAC does not lock the data when making a change to the Value Driver Tree and this overrides the actual data even though it's supposed to be locked.
- Is it possible to lock the first 3 months for example because they should be actuals and then the VDT should only change the next 9 months when using the full year value update.
SAP Analytics Cloud Version 2020.14.20
Reproducing the Issue
Change the full year value on the Value Driver Tree
The combination of Data Locking and Value Driver Trees as well as dis-aggregation taking lock states into account are known product limitations. This could be raised as an enhcement request on the Customer Influence page
- 2424376 - How to create an enhancement request for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- 2851317 - Where can I find more information on SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) for Planning features and documentation?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning , sc4p , c4p , cforp , cloudforplanning , Cloud for Analytics , Cloud4Analytics , CloudforAnalytics , Cloud 4 Planning , BOC , SAPBusinessObjectsCloud , BusinessObjectsCloud , BOBJcloud , BOCloud. , SAC , SAP AC , Cloud-Analytics , CloudAnalytics , SAPCloudAnalytics , by design , limitation , VDT , overrides , actual data , Data Locking , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL-DLK , Data Locking , Problem