After you enter the tax code or though tax code appears under the withholding tax tab of supplier invoice, there are no tax details appearing below it
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Supplier invoicing
- Select view Invoices and credit memos
- Search for relevant invoice
- Select edit and navigate to Items
- Select Taxes tab
- Go to withholding taxes tab
- You will see that WHt tax code si choosen or is determined by system
- However there are no tax details appearing
The column Withholding Tax Required in Company Tax Arrangement was not selected.
- Go to the Tax Management work center.
- Go to the Company Tax Arrangement subview.
- Select the line with the Company you need and click on Edit.
- Go to the Company Tax Arrangement tab.
- Tick the box Withholding Tax Required.
2512273 - Withholding tax is not Automatically detected for few Non-Localized countries
Withholding tax not calculated, withholding tax details empty, no withholding tax tax rate , KBA , AP-TTE-GLO , Cross-Country Extensions , Problem