You have changed the dates of a Production Order, however the dates of the Resource Load did not get updated.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Production Control work center.
- Go to the Production Orders view.
- Search and select the relevant Production Order.
- Click on Edit button.
- Change the date on the field Earliest Start or Latest End.
- Click on Save button.
- Go to the Supply Planning work center.
- Go to the Resource Load view.
- Search and open the relevant Resource Load.
You will see that the dates are not updated.
Currently, any changes on Production Order dates or quantities are not updated on the Resource Load. This is a standard behavior of the system.
Since this is a standard behavior of the system, the dates will not be updated. As a workaround, you can make reschedulements on the Resource Load itself.
Resource Load, Production Order, date, update, does not, changed , KBA , AP-SDM-CLP , Capacity Load Planning View , How To